The Horse Brain and Behaviour Webinar: Part 1
During this 2 hour webinar Amanda will be looking at:
- The key differences between a horse and a human brain
- The sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
- Neurotransmitters and hormones released by the nervous system and their relevance
- The importance of giving the horse time to learn
- How to work to encourage curiosity
Based on the work of Dr Steve Peters, the focus of this webinar will be on practical application and how this information can make a positive difference to you and your horse – immediately. The participants on previous webinars have found this information to be transformational to the way they are working with horses.