This link is for the recording of the webinar: The Confident Rider
What will you get out of this webinar:
- A better understanding of your sympathetic nervous system
- The relationship between your nervous system and that of your horse
- Some relevant neuroscience relating fear and anxiety
- Polyvagal theory and how trauma can get ‘trapped’ in the body
- Neuroplasticity and how and why we CAN change old patterns
- Breathing and practical exercises that can help you
- The practice of mindfulness
- How a simple yoga exercise can help to calm you
- How you ‘feel’ different emotions in your body and how you can change their impact
- Practical ways to change old habits and to start afresh
If you are subscribed to this webinar, please click on the button below to access the video.
If you wish to attend this webinar, please check back to the previous page (the Online Courses home page) and you can see when this is next available.