Webinar: Which Rehabilitation/Warm up Exercises should I choose and Why? on January 14th at 7.30pm
Webinars are with Amanda and are held for small groups on Zoom. This webinar is a detailed, interactive presentation giving a clear and structured explanation of anatomy, potential weakness in the horse’s body and clear explanation and video of a wide range of different sorts of exercises to promote lasting soundness in our horses. Throughout the talk participants are welcome to ask questions and take part in quizzes as we go along. Webinars usually last about 90 minutes but that depends a little on the questions and discussion that comes up. A great deal ofinformation is presented during the webinar so you will have access to a recording of the evening after the event.
What are you going to get out of this Webinar?
During this 1.5 hour webinar Amanda will be looking at:
- An outline of equine anatomy and how this relates to warm up & rehabilitation exercises
- An understanding of the key points of weakness in the equine body
- Why its important to take a holistic approach to rehabilitation and the care of your horse
- The differences between postural muscles and movement muscles and why a correct warm up is so important
- Video and descriptions of a very wide range of exercises
- An explanation of how to set up exercises with distances and heights of poles explained
- Opportunity to ask questions throughout
- Discussion of further resources to help you
To take part please book onto the Webinar via the Bookings page, then you will be sent a Zoom link to the email address given on your booking. We look forward to seeing you for the webinar.