Straightforward Symmetry Webinar - Make sense of our horses' asymmetry on 11 March at 7.30pm
Webinars are with Amanda and are held for small groups on Zoom. There will be a detailed, interactive presentation based on the most recent research to do with asymmetry and laterality. Throughout the talk participants are welcome to ask questions and take part in quizzes as we go along. Webinars usually last about 90 minutes but that depends a little on the questions that come up. A great deal of information is presented during the webinar so will have access to a recording of the evening after the event.
What are you going to get out of this Webinar?
During this 1.5 hour webinar Amanda will be looking at:
- What do we mean by straightness and why are there different definitions?
- The anatomy of straightness
- When does asymmetry become lameness?
- One sidedness in foals and young horses
- How the environment affects straightness
- Common patterns of compensation
- The effect of the rider on straightness
- Simple, practical exercises that riders of all standards can do to help
- Questions and answers
To take part please book onto the Webinar via the Bookings page, then you will be sent a Zoom link to the email address given on your booking.