Groundwork for all
1 hour Private arena based one-on-one sessions at Tilefield Equestrian will be focused on whatever you want to achieve with your horse and tailored to your specific needs.
Groundwork is the foundation of all your ridden work. Very often taking a little time to iron out any issues with your groundwork is some of the most productive time you will ever spend with your horse. We can cover any area that’s of interest to you.
This may include:
- Basic ground handing; leading, stopping, backing, turning and yields on the forehand and hindquarters.
- Dealing with horses that push or barge
- Building confidence with unfamilar objects
- A wide range of lunging skills
- Long reining skills
- Leading out successfully on the roads and countryside
- Liberty work
- In-hand bridle work